Pages

Thursday, 18 August 2011

I am brave now...

Yeah yeah I know, I stole the name of that Ryan Reynolds movie. I couldn't help it. I'm unoriginal... and lazy... and I mean, the title just describes me so well... indecisive, tad confusing, hopefully intriguing...

ANYWAY.

Wow... this is something I never thought I'd do... Well I suspected that I might... Then shrugged I off.

I mean, me? Blog? What for? What ever happens to me? ... The truth is not much really... However, my head always feels like New York traffic at rush hour. So perhaps I share those...

And if you don't like that n*gga than PISS OFF! -- oh crap! Sorry! That was the defensive side of me on high alert as I am not usually the type to share my thought processes/feelings to anyone other than my sisters/besties. Sorry. I'll definitely be working on controlling it in the first little while of blogging. She's a feisty beast.

But OK *wrap up* I just wanted to get this outta the way. Bite the bullet. Take the first step. And now it's done. Almost.

... just... need... to... press "Publish Post"...






7 comments:

jo_an said...

Hello Donna!. just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for pressing that follow button on my blog!. its very exciting having somebody new!. so again THANKS!. i see you are new to the blogging world!. its actually pretty cool (well i think so anyway). i'm sure you've come across a lot of fabulous blogs by now!. so really it shouldn't be long before you start getting into the grove of it!. wishing you all the best with your blogging!. j

lilidonna said...

Hi jo_an!

Yay for my firstest ever comment on my firstest ever blog post! Woop! My sister (the fabulous Laura, who I bullied into following me) just showed me how to edit my background etc... Kinda exciting!
And you're very welcome, had a bit of a snoop around your archives today and am looking forward to future posts :)

Guess I'll see ya around here... ;)

Donna x

jo_an said...

:) really like your quirky background image! unusual but i like that kind of stuff! hope to see your blog develop some more in the coming weeks.! j

evelyn said...

HUGE MALO LAVA for pressing the 'publish post' - no turning back now ;) Thanks too for following my blog...like you, nothing much seems to happen in my everyday world...I am amazed at how much I can write about nothing though lol.

btw - gorgeous little bubba in your profile pic :)

lilidonna said...

@ evelyn, Talking about nothing is only my FAVOURITE thing to do! ;) Thanks for following also! xo

ps. Thanks, she's soo much bigger now. How I miss immobile days... lol

Bina said...

I am retiring from the stalking game. How did you have a blog for a month without me knowing!! OMG, I need to upskill!

Thanks for joining the blogging world. You are totes outshining in the writing department, so if you don't mention that we're sisters that will be sweet with me. Lol.

Stay honest. It rocks.
xx

lilidonna said...

Hehe hi Bina! How'd you find me? Was being a sneaky little fox til I started to get a bit better at this. But Laws snapped me -- did SHE rat on me? lol. Nah you did good! Was hoping to make it til Christmas of newb blogging before people finding out!

ps. Thanksyna :)