Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2011

I Can't Wait to Travel...


It's weird but all of a sudden I've been infected with the travel bug. I've never been one to crave international travel. I mean, like all people I talk in a non-committal way about how I'd love to one day travel around the world and learn about other cultures etc etc. But never have I wanted it as much I do now.

Maybe it's because all my peers are graduating uni and going on their big OE's, making sure to upload albums named "Paris!" on Facebook. Maybe it's because I have a tendency to follow the blogs of those more adventurous and brave than me and I've been influenced.

Whatever it is, I've got wander lust. Looks like I'm gonna need to work very hard in the next few years because pretty soon... You and me Peanut. We're gonna MOVE.


5 comments:

kuaback said...

aaaahhhh...we have the same dreamm..and i keep thinking..if I work really really hard..maybe, just maybe I will get to go to these places as well.. :)

lilidonna said...

Haha so other people commenting on my blog is still trippy... such a newbie. lol

I think we will make it kuaback! How cruel would it be of us to deprive the world of our loveliness??? ;)

xo

jo_an said...

:) a wanders heart is something to cherish. it signifies your ability to 'go where the wind takes you'. and that's something to hold on to. so good for you i say!. sounds like you've caught onto a good thing.

can totally relate when it comes to friends posting up albums like 'paris', or 'europe' - it just makes me die a little inside. no lie. but i keep thinking to myself 'one day.. one day that'll be me!'

keep up the blogging. you're doing great. j

lilidonna said...

Dying a little of envy inside: can totally relate. But we'll make it! Who knows, we may even end up settling somewhere crazy like Peru or Denmark. Be the only person in Denmark with black hair... and brown skin... Foundation shopping will be a bitch! But I digress...

Thanks for stopping by jo_an :) xx

jo_an said...

Anytime :)