Pages

Thursday, 6 October 2011

I don't believe in drama

Well... I don't. No point in it I say! Say what you want to say, say what you need to say. Then on your way you go.

This reminds of that scene in He's Just Not That Into You when Justin Long tells Ginnifer Goodwin how girls love drama... even resorting to doing silly things like leaving bills to paid at the last minute in order to insert some drama in their lives. This, I thought at the time, is so not me.

I like straight up-ness and yeah I'll say it.. ease, comfort. Ha! They say I'm a girly girl, but this I did not get.

Nope, I don't like drama at all.


7 comments:

Bina said...

Mary J said - We just want y'all to have a good time...no more drama in your life.

I hope that no one else's dramas are weighing you down.

kuaback said...

AMEN sister....

such a waste of time *me thinks*

jo_an said...

I must admit when I was younger I used to like a bit of drama in my life. But now - completely different story. Now that I've grown up and actually been through all that drama I see that it's not worth it in the end. It only makes life harder and situations worse.

I support your no drama!.

lilidonna said...

@Bina: Mary J Blige was one smart woman :)

@kuaback: einjo, just cuts into sleeping, eating and blogging time. No good.

@jo_an: definitely makes life harder. I always figure that if there's a path of less resistance in a sticky situation... why not take it? Things don't always have to blow up before they can be fixed/worked on.

Thanks sisterhood of the anti-drama aka too lazy/old for this crap lol

xx

Reenie said...

LOL I always laugh at that movie, and laugh at that pathetic girl. But totally agree with you. I don't want drama, don't need drama. I love my boring little life, thank you very much.

Bina said...

Yea right...

lilidonna said...

@ Reenie: OMG the main character was painful to watch at times! She was lucky that Justin Long went for her in the end... lol

@Bina: all good, that blog is helping me brush up on my Portugese!