... but are still hard to convince yourself are true:
1. Everything that's happened in your life has made you the person that you are. Wanting to go back in time is pointless. You can change from today.
2. Mistakes are a good thing.
3. Rock bottom makes for a good foundation.
... Sensing a pattern here? Indeed I'm stuck in one of those delightful things... What are they called? Oh yes, a rut. Seems 2011 has been one, big, fat rut. Bet you're glad to have stumbled across this blog today huh?
OK enough being an emo.
Things to cure stuck-in-a-rut-ness (if only for a while):
1. Keep busy.
2. Make lists/plans.
3. Eat better and get fresh air.
4. Create clean and organised surroundings.
5. Play with your kid.
6. Wear lipstick.
Any other suggestions?