1. Buy a present for my Secret Santa person (my family does this every year, there's too many of us for individual presents!).
2. Clean out my grossly cluttered room.
3. Do some form of exercise.
4. Clear the eczema from my hands.
5. Not act like an ass when I meet Lani Wendt Young.
6. Do a face mask.
7. Take Peanut out as least once a day (even if just to the dairy)
Seven's quite a funny number isn't it? Oh well, better an awkward number than 3 more things that I have absolutely no intention of doing!
Well, chop chop Donna!
Have a good week folks :)
Monday, 12 December 2011
Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm still a teenager.... (For all those judging/mocking me, you try having your first baby at 21 aka the height of anyone's fun time life phase! Oh you did? And you've matured quite nicely since then? Oh...) This songs help me do that: