Pages

Friday, 24 February 2012

Signal Fire

"The perfect words never crossed my mind 'cause there was nothing in there but you"

This song takes my breath away. Does it have the same effect on you?

It makes love sound both magical and medicinal. This may be due to the fact that I am currently heartbroken (but please, no pity. Although not deserved, it was definitely preventable) or the worrying number of nineties romcoms I've been watching lately (Meg Ryan, you are a genius and no amount of Reese Witherspoons or Jennifer Anistons could ever replace you). 

I dunno... 

The idea of someone being your signal fire amongst the confusion... Well it's simply one that could move me to tears on a crowded bus. 

2 comments:

Bina said...

Meg Ryan = Undisputed romcom queen

lilidonna said...

Totes. Magotes.